- Learning CoLab strives to provide a private school education for a fraction of the cost. Once accepted and committed to our program and a home school program, you may use your stipend to subsidize our tuition which pays for our Facilitator(s), specialist and for our facilities. The remainder of the balance will be paid by you the family. The number of students will determine the final cost; the more students we have, the less we pay and the more extras we can afford. The cost is $7800 per learner – the homeschool stipend that is currently offered is up to $2800 per school year and additional $500 per summer program. In this example, your max out of pocket is $4500 a year per child. Our per child tuition goes down as our enrollment goes up. Your child attends 4 or 5 days a week. We will be also working with other homeschool providers.
How do the subsidies work?
- You enroll both at our homeschool provider and with the “Vendor” (that’s us).
- Your child attends our program for instruction.
- At the end of each 30 day period we invoice the homeschool provider.
- They then have 30 days to pay us.
What are subsidies?
- Each child will receive $2800 in subsidies per school year + $500 per summer to use at any vendor.
- These subsidies are already subtracted from your contribution.
- The total cost per student is $7800 – $3300 from vendor subsidies per above.
- Your YEARLY contribution for our vendor program not including extended care is $4500. This cost may go down depending on number of students.
- If you choose to use a different provider, you may subtract the amount they give us as your vendor from the $7800.
- If you choose to not use your full stipend with us, you will be responsible for the difference.