When is the Opening Day?
- Our First Day for our Academics Classes for 2019-2020 school year is Tuesday, August 20th, 2019.
- Our Afternoon Classes start on Monday, August 26th, 2019.
- You can find our full year calendar here.
What if my child misses classes?
- Your child can miss for any reason. We are happy to provide materials your child may have missed.
- When your child misses class for an extended period, we will send you work and/or projects to keep them with their class.
- For learners in our Academics program, the world can be an incredible classroom, so if you find the desire to expose your children to it, you don’t have to travel at peak season to do that. In addition to the work we provide you, we’ll probably ask your child keeps a journal and shares their experience with the group upon their return.
- There are no refunds for missed classes.
Eating at the Learning Studio?
- Academic participants are asked to bring healthy lunches and two snacks. No meat or shell fish.
Are we required to have proof of vaccinations for our Academics program?
- Learning CoLab does require it even though our homeschool provider may not. No exceptions.
Can anyone attend?
- Classes have limited space.
- We offer a free trial class for our afternoon offerings. After that, you must be registered for the semester to attend. Any child can attend regardless of whether they are homeschool, private, public or otherwise.
- Please contact us for more information about attending our Academic programs.